Tim McCurdy is presenting a webinar for the Missouri Bar on will and trust litigation.
Missouri law for will and trust contests is well-established. But what about non-probate transfers? As non-probate transfers become increasingly common, entire estates can pass to beneficiaries without a probate estate ever being opened or a trust being used. As a result, challenging non-probate transfers is becoming an important part of fiduciary litigation. This seminar will discuss the tools available to challenge non-probate transfers, and steps planners can use to try to protect against such challenges.
Topics discussed during this seminar will include the following:
• The legal requirements for different types of non-probate transfers;
• Potential grounds for challenging the validity of non-probate transfers;
• Causes of action and remedies for challenging non-probate transfers;
• Transfers in fraud of marital rights; and
• Strategies for protecting non-probate transfers from later challenges.
For more information or to register, click link below.